2/22/2004
Hello Everybody!
From all the positive response I've been getting, it looks as if people like the new site. We seem to be getting a lot of traffic and Rudy's movie website is picking up a lot of visitors. If you haven't looked over there, check it out.

I just got back from Colorado. I was very thrilled to have the great mystery writer John Dunning at my reading. Saw old friends, then hurried home and am now gearing up for The Devil's Highway tour. You can check the calendar to see if I'm going to be in your area. If I am, come say hello. My next gig will be at the Tucson Library March 6. It promises to be a very interesting event There will be Mexican politicians, my unexpected Border Patrol friends, possibly a couple of rock and rollers and the movie guys. All there at once! My good friend Ruben Martinez will also be reading that day. In some ways, it's a kick-off for the tour, so wish me luck.

While I am on the road -- and trying to take Cinderella to as many readings with me as I can -- I'll use the blog as a kind of road-trip diary, just to let you know what's going on. In a perfect world, I'd set up a fleet of RVs and we'd all drive around American together. But think of this space as an occassional postcard from yours truly just to say thanks for reading my stuff.

Be sure to drop me a line if you want to touch base.

Luis


Post a Comment




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]