6/14/2004
I made the list!
All right, all right, back off everybody, don't crowd me ...
Yes, I know you all want to come around now that the LA Weekly has officially called me the new pimp daddy of desert writers. What does that mean? I don't know, but the kids sure got a kick out of it! Megan so enjoys saying at night, "Good night, pimp daddy." (You can see the story at LAWeekly

I am always appalled to hear my voice on the radio. You hope your voice sounds like Sean Connery but you end up sounding like Beaver Cleaver. Be that as it may, it was very cool to be on All Things Considered today (as one of Alan Cheuse's summer book picks). They had so many segments of writers reading parts of their work that the selections were actually quite short. So if you're curious to hear a couple of longer readings, you can actually hear it on their website: Click here.

Luis




Post a Comment




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]