Something Cool for Teresita Fans
3/23/2006
My friend Sue Myal's company in Tucson made amazing Teresita Christmas ornaments last year to go with the release of the hardcover. If you haven't seen them, you're missing something special. I just heard that she has 45 of them left. She's willing to move them out of the warehouse at cost--which is a great cheapo deal for bargain hunters like me. I don't get any kickback from this, but I do like to pass on the chance to get a collector's item for a deeply cut rate. (I feel like I'm shilling stuff on QVC!) Anyway, if you want to check them out, you can contact her at ornaments@dcn2.net. The first crate of the massive, fattened paperback of Hummingbird just came by the way--very nice. I think you'll like it.


Post a Comment




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]