Still Alive & Kicking
9/18/2006
Thanks to my dear friends at the San Francisco libraries and city hall--including our future president, Mayor Newsom--Hummingbird is at # 2 on the SF best seller list. It has been fascinating to watch the book surge and retreat over the months, but never quite go away. Oddly, the recent propaganda and inflammation-irritation over immigration made Devil's H go on wild sales surges too. So I've been racing myself around amazon.com's sales lists. Interesting. It's as if I had signed up for a samll experiment. Also, the old books seem to wake up and stagger out of their caves once in a while and start to rack up sales. I actually got a royalty check for a book that had never earned any money before...and then I lost the check! Thanks, all. Luis


Post a Comment




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]