I'm BAAAACK in the Saddle Again!
6/15/2007
Home. I can't get the ship in my head to stop rocking. The floors move. We were out there snorkeling. Fish. Virgin Islands. Anybody been to St. Thomas? Did you hang out with crazy Sunny Liston, the tropical cab man? Now I'm here, trying to get my mind organized. I'll post stuff soon. As soon as the keyboard doesn't seem to be floating away on the high tide.

Damned rabbits. Ate my garden whil we were gone. Hate...rabbits! Must...destroy...rabbits! Where are all the barracudas when you need them? I'll sprinkle coyote pee or something on the tattered remains of my poor flowers....

Still looking for cicadas, though one did watch tv with me this morning.
L


Post a Comment




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]