Testing, Testing...1, 2, 3...Is it On?
7/23/2007
Ah. Home again, home again, jiggity-jig. Thank you for all the kind messages. Thanks for the email exhortations to get back to the blog. This beast.

Just...not...awake enough yet...to get back to it.

Oh, yeah--Immigration Monday. Will be back. SEND NO MORE MATERIAL! Wait for me to post what I've got. Starting next week.

Writers' meditations. Writers' workshops. Poems. Wastelanders. All that stuff.

Got to get back to work on the new novel, finish the book of poems, and start touring again.

Sounds like going to work. I'm too lazy to work. But I'll be posting the first of my epic UK writings for you...probably today.

I'm back.

Let's play.

Luis "Royal Albert" Urrea


Post a Comment




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]