Housekeeping
1/17/2008
Just some various items.

It snowed today, and it was bitterly cold. As I pulled out of the garage this morning to go teach, the neighborhood turkey accosted my car. He stretched his neck very high and glared through my window. He was demanding sunflower seeds.

However, now that Reverend Mike Huckabee has taken a firm stance on immigration, I refused. After all, the turkey came into my yard uninvited. He was there to steal seed emant for cardinals. And he had the temerity to protest the lack of social services. Sorry, but we're taking a hard zero-tolerance stance on illegals in Naperville.

On a happier note, the NPR version of my "Bid Farewell to Her Many Horses" is finally up on iTunes. Got it if you want it. Robert Sean Leonard, from "House," reads it. Now all we have to do is make a movie so he can act in it.


Post a Comment




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]