The One That Starts It All
6/19/2010
And today: Nayeli's Cherished Postcard!
If you've read Into the Beautiful North, you recognize this postcard as Nayeli's cherished talisman from her father. Kankakee? A turkey? Not hard to understand why this would seem incredibly exotic to a young girl in tropical Mexico!
If you come to one of my readings on this tour, I will give you one of these postcards (or one of the Tres Camarones cards) already stamped and waiting for you to address to someone you love. Can you send them on a life quest? Or inspire a curiousity about someplace (someone? some thing?) unknown? Or maybe you need to inspire yourself ...
And remember, if you can't make a reading, email me your address and I'll mail you a postcard when I get home.
When was the last time you got a postcard in the mail? When was the last time you mailed one?


Post a Comment




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]